Monday, May 2, 2011

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

Objective:  National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day aims to increase awareness of FM and provide support to those coping with the illness.


May 12 is National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day, a time to increase awareness of this chronic and life-altering disorder by educating the general public, healthcare professionals, government officials, and legislative bodies.

For more information and to join up, visit the Bloggers Unite FMS Awareness Page.

NFMCPA

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping to spread the word, Jason. You're getting off to a really good start with your blog. I'm going to put it in the list of blogs I read regularly on The ICI Experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sherril. That means a lot coming from you. From what little I've read on The ICI Experience, I consider you a trail blazing pioneer and hero of the chronic illness community. Keep on fighting!

    My blog will continue to evolve to include helpful links and info to those suffering with fibromyalgia and other chronic illnesses. If everyone has a cross to bear, then I will bear this one with purpose and determination.

    ReplyDelete